McCabe & Mack LLP is a full-service general practice law firm that has been serving clients in the Hudson Valley and the New York Metropolitan area for 125 years. We are a Martindale-ranked AV firm.
The Position: ESTATE ATTORNEY
- JD from an accredited law school
- 2-4 years’ experience
- Admitted in NY
- Superior communication, writing, and research skills
- Legal project management experience is helpful
Candidate should have a strong interest in the areas of Trusts & Estates, Guardianships, Elder Law, and Special Needs Planning, have excellent writing, organizational and analytic skills, possess strong attention to detail, and be a motivated self-starter.
The position requires the attorney to:
- Independently manage a caseload, working cases from beginning to end
- Work closely with other attorneys, partners and paralegals on legal projects
- Handle court appearances
- Communicate with clients and provide status reports
Why Should You Apply?
- Excellent Benefits
- Professional development programs including CLE
- Generous PTO plan
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
Please consider joining our team by sending your resume to Jennifer VanDeWater at email@example.com and putting "Estate Attorney" in the subject line.
We believe in creating a work environment free of barriers and bias, where individual outlooks and talents are respected and valued. Our firm's policy is to ensure an equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, disability, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by the law.
For other inquiries: