The founders of McCabe & Mack LLP were great believers in public service, shaping policy and giving back to the community. More than 125 years later, that tradition continues as our attorneys and staff serve as active leaders and members of many local organizations.
In 2019, McCabe & Mack LLP supported numerous organizations this year with event sponsorships, journal ads, memberships and volunteer service. Our attorneys also proudly contributed their time and expertise as board members to the following nonprofits:
- Abilities First, Inc.
- Anderson Center for Autism
- Astor Services for Children & Families
- Community Foundations of the Hudson Valley
- Cunneen-Hackett Arts Center
- Dutchess Community College Alumni and Foundation
- Dutchess County SPCA
- Brinckerhoff House Historic Site/Home of East Fishkill Historical Society
- Rotary Club of Fishkill
- Legal Services of the Hudson Valley
- Poughkeepsie-Arlington Rotary Club
- Rhinebeck Area Chamber of Commerce
- Stringendo, Inc.
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center Foundation
- Vassar College Institutional Review Board
This holiday season, McCabe & Mack LLP made a total of $4,000 in donations to local organizations in recognition of their important work and commitment to our community via McCabe & Mack LLP’s fund at the Community Foundations of the Hudson Valley.
Our employees also donated of multiple gift cards for children at the Children’s Home of Poughkeepsie to make their holidays a little brighter.
We at McCabe & Mack LLP thank you, our community, for making us your trusted counsel. We wish you and yours a happy holiday season!