The founders of McCabe & Mack LLP were great believers in public service, shaping policy and giving back to the community. More than 125 years later, that tradition continues as our attorneys and staff serve as active leaders and members of many local organizations.
In 2018, McCabe & Mack LLP supported numerous organizations this year with event sponsorships, journal ads, memberships and volunteer service. Its attorneys also proudly contributed their time and expertise as board members to the following nonprofits:
- Abilities First
- Anderson Center for Autism & Anderson Center Services, Inc.
- The Art Effect (formerly Mill Street Loft)
- Astor Services for Children and Families/Astor Learning Center
- Barrett Art Center
- Beatrix Farrand Garden Association
- Community Foundations of the Hudson Valley
- Cunneen-Hackett Arts Center
- Dutchess Community College Foundation
- East Fishkill Historical Society
- Fishkill Rotary Club
- Greystone Programs, Inc.
- Legal Services of the Hudson Valley
- Mid-Hudson Bicycle Club
- Poughkeepsie-Arlington Rotary Club
- Poughkeepsie Public Arts Commission
- Rebuilding Together Dutchess County
- Stringendo Inc.
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center Foundation
This holiday season, McCabe & Mack LLP made a total of $2,900 in donations to seven area nonprofits, including the Pleasant Valley Library, the Food Bank of the Hudson Valley, Astor Services for Children & Families, Abilities First, Inc., Lutheran Care Center, Dutchess County Art Association / Barrett Art Center, and the Junior Leagues of Poughkeepsie via McCabe & Mack LLP’s fund at the Community Foundations of the Hudson Valley.
The firm’s employees also donated of multiple gift cards for children at the Children’s Home of Poughkeepsie to make their holidays a little brighter.
We at McCabe & Mack LLP thank you, our community, for making us your trusted counsel. We wish you and yours a happy holiday season!